Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Brownie

I have been learning to do a resapy(recipe) in my own werds. I couldn't copy the resapy. red my riting to mak brownie. I did ech step wowl (while) 
I did it. Something that challenged me was ritnig ech step with a dowing word. I am proud because perseverance muscles because I keep on going dspite diffculties and find ways to overcome them.               
              
Do you like brownie then you well like Jack scrumptious brownie fill of sugar no body over 12 can make Jack's brownie. Unless you have permission


Ingredients
200g of butter softenedn (softened)


½ cup sugar


1 cup cocoa


3 eggs


½ cup Champion plain flour


150g roughly chopped White chocolate  


Icing sugar to dust
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 Turn on the oven to 150°C.                 2 Soften 200g of butter in the microwave    3 Add one cup of cocoa and one cup and a half of sugar.                                  
4 Beat the mixture to four or five minutes
5 Crak (crack) the eggs and beat well after each one
6 Chop up dark chocolate and white chocolate and put it into the mixture
7 Put in a half of cup of flower (flour)
8 Put your mixture into and lined baking tray
9 Put in the oven for an hour and 150° 10 Lev (leave) it to call (cool)
Try with cream and ice-cream.

             Hope you in groy (enjoy)

2 comments:

  1. This was a fabulous brownie Jack!
    Thank you for sharing one with me and for laughing when I got zapped.
    It was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worked really hard on writing this brownie recipe Jack and you really did persevere when you had some difficulties and challenges. We'll have to make this again soon!

    ReplyDelete