Thursday, March 24, 2016

Camp Omatua

  Camp Activities
Here is Jack floating down the river relaxing

All of us say yum when we are eating dessert. 
Here is Jack making a backpack for the competition
Oh what is that? I don't know what it is

Weeeeee here is Jack going down the fun clay slide.
Here is my  blog post about camp. Camp was really awesome. My favourite was the water slide because it was really fast and fun and the chocolate game.  .

Camp was awesome. I really enjoyed it. 

Here is Jack's funny face.
Something that challenged me was fer factor. I didn't no what was on my had (hand) what ever it was it was gross. When I took off the blid fod (blind fold) I fot (thought) it was a slug. 
 

 



1 comment:

  1. I love the captions you have written for your photos Jack! Camp looks like so much fun. Great food and fun activities! Great blog post.

    ReplyDelete